How to reset the filter count?
Chanson VS-70 Water Ionizer (under counter)
-From the main screen (Chanson logo or time clock) press the “Menu” button.
-With the “-” button scroll down to Filter Reset.
-Press the “OK” button to select and press it again if it asks to confirm.
Chanson Miracle/Violet Water Ionizer (countertop)
– Press the minus “-“ button as many times as you need until you see filter on the screen.
– Press the dot (circle) button to select.
– Press the dot (circle) button to confirm.
Chanson M.A.X Water Ionizer
Max Plus water ionizer:
– Press and hold the “Mode” button to access the back menu. You will know you are on the back menu when the screen turns green and the “pH” is flashing. Press the “Enter” button as many times as you need until you are on the “CLEAN” screen
– Once on the “CLEAN” screen press the “Mode” and “Lock” buttons at the same time.
– After the filter count goes back to “09000” press the “Enter” button to save the change.
– Press and hold the “Mode” button to exit the back menu.
Max water ionizer:
– Press the power button once to awaken the unit.
– Press and hold the “Mode” button until the screen is showing the water level options (access to the back menu).
– Press “Enter” until you see the filter counter flashing.
– Press the + and – buttons simultaneously and hold to reset the filter life (it will go back to 9000 liters by default) then press “Enter” to confirm.
– Press and hold the “Mode” button for five seconds to exit your settings.
Chanson Royale Water Ionizer
– From the main screen press the settings button (at the bottom left corner)
– Press the “Filter Service” Button.
– Press and hold the “Confirm” button and the count should go back to 9000.