Chanson Water Commercial Warranty
Due to the heavier usage in a commercial environment and the lower likelihood of proper maintenance, our standard warranty applies to residential usage only. Commercial accounts have a full 5 year warranty on the Revolution, which is only intended for commercial use. Maintenance logs are required to be kept in order for the warranty to be honored.
Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and for ionizers sold by Chanson Water® USA or an authorized dealer of Chanson Water® USA.
Purchaser must retain the original sales receipt and register the ionizer within 60 days of purchase either online at: https://chansonalkalinewater.com/warranty-registration-form/ or by mailing in the card that came with the purchase. (Picture shows where you will find your serial number.)
Repair work can only be done through the Chanson Water® USA repair center in Louisville, KY or an authorized repair center. Never attempt to open or service a Chanson water ionizer, this will immediately void your warranty. Please thoroughly read the owner’s manual and watch the installation video before attempting to use your ionizer.
How the commercial water ionizer warranty works:
9 plate Revolution: For the first five (5) years all parts and labor are covered with customer paying shipping both ways.
After the designated warranty has expired, the customer will have to pay for labor, parts and freight charges.
Water filtration system warranty:
All Chanson Water® filtration systems are covered under our 5 year warranty. The warranty covers the filter housings, hoses and connectors. There are no exclusions to this warranty. Chanson Water USA, its manufacturer or its installers will not be responsible for subsequent damages caused by water leaks for any reason. Always be sure your water pressure and plumbing system are up to national plumbing code. Water pressure should never exceed 60 PSI.
For the Chanson Nano-Filtration System there is a one (1) year warranty on the motor and all electrical parts.
When going on vacation or being away from home for any length of time it is advisable to shut water pressure to the house off. If this is not possible then shut the water supply to under sink filters off. When the installation is new check cabinet and filters for water leaks multiple times over the first week of install. Most plumbing leaks happen within the first 24 hours of install. We recommend having your filter installed by a licensed contractor. There is a leak detection device available from Chanson that will sound an alarm and shut water supply to filters off when a leak is detected, we highly recommend installing this device. Chanson USA makes no guarantees as to the performance of this device.
The warranty expressly covers all failures due to defects in materials and/or workmanship; which can occur during normal use. This is a “repair or replace” warranty, Chanson Water® USA will always attempt to repair your unit, if repair is not possible Chanson Water® USA will supply a replacement unit at its discretion. The warranty covers all parts and labor as described above. Customers take full responsibility for any shipping costs to and from repair center for warranty work and for any duties or customs fees incurred.
What is not covered or what will void my warranty:
Warranty is void if casing of the faucet or ionizer has been opened. All Chanson ionizers and Chanson faucets are factory sealed. Please never attempt to service the machine yourself as this will void your warranty and could cause serious bodily harm.
Warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage caused by: floods under the sink, or overhead plumbing leaks, which can cause water to enter the machine. Please be sure you have no plumbing leaks before installing the ionizer; we can provide repair at your expense for such an incident.
- Damage caused by: failure to replace filters in a timely manner. The filter not only cleans the water but also protects the ionizer from damage caused by particulates in the water. Filter replacement time should never exceed 12 months. Please refer to owner’s manual for specific details.
- Damages caused by: any mis-use or abuse, such as dropping the unit or knocking into the unit with heavy objects. See our Optional Accidental Damage Plan for the latter.
- Damages caused by: Lighting strikes, power surges, and faulty circuitry in customer’s electrical system or acts of God.
- The exterior finish on the machine or faucet. Our faucet finish is extremely durable and under normal use will last many years. Do NOT use harsh detergents or scrubbing type sponges to clean the faucet; a damp clean paper towel followed by a dry paper towel will restore a perfect finish to the faucet.
- Damage caused by: setting the TDS value over 14. There is a special adjustment of TDS in a back menu mentioned only on the installation video, this allows customers in different areas to fine tune the machine to their water hardness, 14 is the max setting allowed, never set the TDS value above this number.
- Damages caused by excessive water pressure. The water pressure of the customer’s home should not exceed 60 PSI (this is the national plumbing code standard for water pressure in all homes and is not a special request of Chanson Ionizers). Be sure to have your water pressure checked before installing. Call your local plumber for inspection, or for $10.00, you can purchase a water pressure gauge from your local Home Depot and test it yourself. The water pressure gauge simply screws onto any outside hose outlet and will show you your water pressure when turned on. If your water pressure exceeds 60 PSI, all of your plumbing appliances are in jeopardy, please take this seriously. (There is not a reputable plumbing appliance on the market that does not have this exclusion to their warranty, if you do not see it on other ionizer warranties you should be very suspicious.) We are not responsible for damages caused by leaking water under any circumstance.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for scheduled maintenance requirements.
We highly recommend that ionizers operating in hard water areas be cleaned by the customer with Chanson’s citric acid cleaning procedure no less than twice a year–or three times a year for heavy use. Commercial use may require weekly cleanings depending on water use volume AND be sent in to the service/repair center for a thorough internal cleaning once every 2-3 years. Please check with your dealer.
Currently the cost of this service is only $59.00 plus shipping costs. We highly recommend regular maintenance through a Chanson service/repair center because it will give you many more years of reliable service.
Limits and exclusions:
There are no express warranties except as listed above. The warrantor is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage; or damages arising out of the use of any unauthorized attachment. All express and implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period.
Optional Accidental Damage Plan:
Your Chanson Water ionizer includes the warranty outlined above. However that doesn’t include repair of accidental damage. Accidents such as dropping your unit can be covered with our optional accidental damage program. If you break it, we’ll fix it. You can have this peace of mind for up to 10 years for only $199. We will repair any damage occurred and get your unit back to you in no time. Our accidental damage plan may only be purchased within the first 90 days of your ionizer purchase and cannot be added on later. So buy now and rest assured that your new unit will be protected no matter what befalls it. Customer pays shipping both ways.
Directions for utilizing our warranty service:
This Warranty service is available by contacting Chanson USA or one of its authorized dealers. Customer must acquire a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and print a return receipt to include with the ionizer before shipping. And you must include the Return Instructions Form (RIF) when you send the ionizer in for repair or return.
Please never send in your ionizer for warranty or service without including the printed return authorization form inside the box (customer service will email this form to you). Contact: 1-888-624-2169 or submit your email for assistance.
Mail ionizer to:
Chanson Water® also has warranty repair locations in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Taiwan, and United Arab Emirates.
Commercial Return Policy
We do not accept returns purchased from our authorized dealers or commercial accounts buying at below retail pricing.