by Sang Whang
We live in a century of highly accelerated advancements in science and technology. At the turn of the century, man began to fly. Today, we can even fly to the moon. Isn’t it reasonable to expect that science today should discover the technology of reverse aging? Well, it has! This series of articles is to explain scientifically the simple truth about the process of aging, how to combat the aging process and going further, how to attempt to reverse aging.Here is the simple process of aging. Every living cell within our body creates waste products. The nutrients from our food are delivered to each cell and they burn with oxygen to provide energy for us to live. The burned nutrients are the waste products. Whether you eat gourmet or junk food, all food generates waste products. The food that is either good or bad for you is determined by the amount and quality of the wastes produced: toxic, acid, alkaline, etc. Most of our cells go through metabolism and old dead cells become waste products.
These waste products must be discharged from our body. In fact, our body tries its best to dispose of them through urine and perspiration. Virtually all waste products are acidic; that is why urine is acidic and skin surface is also acidic. The problem is that, due to several reasons, our body cannot get rid of 100% of the waste products it produces.
- The main reason for this is our life style. We stay up late and get up early. We do not take time to rest; some of us work more than one job. We, therefore, spend more time producing waste products than processing and discharging them.
- The second reason is food. Most of the food we like is mainly acidic. Acidic food does not necessarily mean that it tastes acidic, but that the wastes it produces are acidic. Grains and meats are mainly acidic; fruits and vegetables are alkaline. Citric fruits may taste acidic but they are considered to be alkaline because they contain alkaline minerals.
- The third reason is our environment. More healthy cells are killed by air, water and soil pollution than the natural death of cells caused by normal metabolism. Thus, more waste products are created.
The question is: “What happens to those non-disposed acidic waste products?” The answer is simple. These waste products become solid wastes, such as, cholesterol, fatty acid, uric acid, kidney stones, urates, phosphates, sulfates, etc., and, unknown to us, they accumulate and build-up somewhere within our body. This accumulation of non-disposed acidic wastes within our body is the aging process (1).
Alkaline neutralizes acid. Drinking alkaline water helps our body dissolve acid wastes and make it easier for the body to dispose of them safely. Since the accumulation of acid wastes is aging, the reduction of acid wastes is reverse aging. Alkaline water is not a medicine to cure any disease. However, if consumed regularly, alkaline water gradually reduces the accumulated acid wastes. As a result of acid reduction, there are many reports of natural health improvement in Japan.
We use alkaline soap to wash acidic dirt accumulated on our skin; we must wash the acidic dirt accumulated within our body by using alkaline water. Alkaline water has been available in Asia for over 30 years(2); water ionizers to produce alkaline water have been approved by Japanese government agencies as medical devices(3).
In future publications, more detailed scientific explanations will be discussed on the subjects of water, acidity and alkalinity, effects of acidic wastes on the human body, causes of some adult diseases, effects of alkaline water, and simple methods of making alkaline water.
- Sang Whang – Reverse Aging, JSP Publishing, Miami, FL, 1990
- Sung Bong – “History of Alkaline Water Maker”, Seoul, Korea, 1985
- Japan Government Publication – “Table of Health Treatment Devices, Category Classification and Affectivity”, Division of Drug Administration, Health & Rehabilitation Department, Tokyo Japan. Original Publication, Oct., 1965. Latest Edition, March 1985
Copyright 1997 by Sang Whang Enterprises, Inc.
The testimonials, videos, articles and comments herein are the expressed opinions and experiences of the individual persons shared under their 1st amendment right of free speech. The information on this we site has not been reviewed by the FDA. Products offered for sale herein are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. No medical claims are being made.