Your body is constantly struggling to achieve alkaline-acid balance, just like it must always be regulating its temperature. Your blood must remain slightly alkaline at 7.365 pH 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in order to survive.
When we continuously consume acidic food and drinks, our body has to compensate by borrowing alkaline minerals from places like our eyes, bones and teeth in order to combat the acidity (and thus prevent death).
A healthy body is slightly alkaline on the inside and slightly acidic (to fight off viruses and bacteria) on the outside. But most people are struggling with an overacidic internal environment, and overly alkaline skin. An overacidic internal environment can lead to weight gain and diseases of all kinds, while overly alkaline skin may reveal itself in the form of pimples, fungus, skin conditions like rashes, etc.
One solution is to drink ionized alkaline water and eat more alkaline foods (vegetables, non-sweet fruits, nuts and seeds) which will help combat the internal acidity and naturally help correct the external problem. Another solution for the skin, body and hair is to topically apply ionized acid water in order to achieve alkaline-acid balance externally. You can get both types of ionized water (alkaline and acid) from a water ionizer for pennies on the gallon.
Ionized acid water with a pH of 5.5 is a natural astringent with antibacterial properties that can also reduce inflammation. The Japanese refer to it as “beauty water” because it is so beneficial for the skin, and those who wash with it tend to look younger and healthier than those who using ordinary tap water or even expensive beauty products.
Here are some of the many applications of ionized acid water on the body, skin and hair:
- Skin toner, anti-aging serum, wrinkle reducer
- Blemish reducer, scars, sunburns, ingrown nails/hairs
- Hand sanitizer, aftershave
- Skin rashes/irritations
- Dry/chapped skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, ringworm
- Dandruff relief
- Deodorant/antiperspirant, athletes foot, jock itch, toe fungus
- Mouthwash, gargle for sore throat, toothpaste, canker sores/cold sores
- Female yeast conditions and other female issues, enemas
- Add to a sick child’s bathwater to kill germs and viruses
- Try for pink eye, ear infections, or snorting for nasal congestion and sinus relief
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Boils, blisters, bedsores
- Bug bites, poison ivy
Ionized acid water is an eco-friendly, budget-friendly, multipurpose fluid that can save you hundreds a year on skin, body and hair products. Invest in a water ionizer today, and start enjoying the many benefits of ionized acid water for beauty and body care.