Are you feeling sluggish? Not sleeping well? Have a case of the sniffles that’s been going on a little too long?
It’s time to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Often we get so caught up with our day-to-day stresses and responsibilities that we tend to ignore the little signs our bodies are sending us that things are not quite right. We pop a pain pill to relieve that headache or back ache, chew an antacid when heartburn flares up, and chug coffee or energy drinks when the afternoon slump settles in.
But the problem with all of those short-term solutions is that they are all acidifying to the body, which only exacerbates the problem. In fact, when left untended too long, those little aches and pains can result into major medical bills and prescriptions.
Better to do a periodic self-evaluation to see if your diet or lifestyle is lacking and how you can improve it.
Perhaps you got totally on board with the alkaline diet and lifestyle weeks, months or years ago and have since backslidden, or maybe you have never even heard of the alkaline diet and lifestyle before today. Either way, we invite you to take our Overacidity Test to see just how healthy or at risk you may be.
According to Dr. Robert O. Young, all disease is a result of an overacidic body, and disease cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Also, many conditions are a result of dehydration and inflammation.
Here are our solutions on how to reduce acidity and contribute to an alkaline internal environment:
- Increase your water intake to a minimum of half your body weight in ounces of ionized alkaline water (more if you live in a hot climate or are very active). Ionized alkaline water is more hydrating and detoxifying than other waters and full of antioxidants and bioavailable alkaline minerals.
- Shift your eating habits to more alkaline fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and oils.
- Cut out or reduce acidic sugar, sodas, alcohol, drugs, meat and dairy products from your diet.
- Try a detox program to flush your body of toxins and give you a fresh start.
- Make some simple kitchen substitutions to reduce the acidity in your diet.
- Reduce the chemicals in your home by replacing chemical cleaners with all-natural products.
- Alkalize your beauty routine with natural products.
- Engage in regular alkaline exercise (walking, jogging, yoga, mini-trampoline, weight-baring exercise, etc…)
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night to give your body a chance to recharge.
- Stress less – control negative emotions through meditation, positive thinking, and letting go of the things which are beyond your control.
The time to get healthy and prevent disease is now, not after your doctor has delivered a diagnosis. Don’t let those little seemingly insignificant irritants go unnoticed–stop and listen to what your body is trying to tell you. For more information on the benefits of ionized alkaline water visit www.chansonwater.com.