- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 5 cups 9.5 Chanson ionized alkaline water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla stevia to taste
- Crushed ice (preferably made with Chanson ionized alkaline water)
Directions: Pour the rice and water into a blender and blend until the rice just begins to break up, about 1 minute. Let rice and water sit at room temperature for three hours minimum. Strain the rice water into a pitcher and discard the rice. Stir remaining ingredients (with the exception of the ice) into the rice water. Chill and stir before serving over crushed ice.