A filling and delicious meatless lunch or dinner option.
- 2 burrito-size tortillas (preferably sprouted or whole grain)
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- Handful chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 Sliced avocado or fresh guacamole
- 1/8 Red onion, diced
- Handful fresh cilantro (optional)
- Handful Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
Directions: Soak all produce in 8.0-8.5 pH Chanson alkaline ionized water for 10 minutes. Cook tortilla over open flame for approximately 20 seconds each side. Top with rice, beans, and other ingredients. Wrap and enjoy!
Look for new alkaline recipes every Monday, check out our previous recipes, and visit us at www.chansonwater.com for more information about the health benefits of Chanson alkaline ionized water.
Pingback: » A is for Avocado + Alkaline Recipes to Try