Vegan Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
This easy and delicious soup could make a great starter or main course for a home-cooked Valentines meal.
- 1 Large fresh tomato
- 1 14.5 oz. Can stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 Pkg. Fresh basil (remove stems & chop)
- 2 Large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- Onion powder, sea salt & black pepper to taste
Directions: Soak tomato, basil and garlic in 8.0-8.5 pH Chanson alkaline ionized water for 10 minutes. Combine all ingredients except lemon juice and spices in blender and blend. Add all ingredients except spices to large pot and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spices, stir and serve.