Dairy-Free Iced Tea Latte
Cool off with this alkaline alternative to coffee or caffeinated teas.
- 9.5 pH Chanson ionized alkaline water
- Unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 herbal tea bag (green tea is caffeinated)
- Ice (preferably made with Chanson ionized alkaline water)
- Stevia to taste (look for all natural versions without any fillers like lactose)
Directions: Fill a large glass about halfway with Chanson ionized water straight from the ionizer and add the tea bag to steep. (Because ionized alkaline water is super hydrating, it will penetrate the tea bag without being heated.) Once steeped, remove tea bag and fill up most of the rest of the way with unsweetened coconut or almond milk. Add stevia, ice, stir and enjoy!